Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just want to say hi and get to know people and share and ask for prayer

HI MY NAME IS DAWN BUT MY EMAIL IS ALANA I AM NEW TO THIS GROUP AND WANT TO ASK FOR PRAYER FOR MY SON RANDY. IM ASKING FOR GOD TO BRING HIM BACK , GET HIM OFF DRUGS, AND BEGIN TO WORK ON HIS ISSUES. I KEEP PRAYING THAT GOD WOULD PUT A GODLY MAN IN HIS PATH TO BE A GOOD MENTOR FOR HIM. MY SON IS 24 AND HAS ATTENTION DEFECIT DISORDER AND HAS MANY PROBLEMS DUE TO THIS. AND ALOT OF PROBLEMS NOT RELATED TO THE (ADD). ASKING PRAYER FOR MY DAUGHTER HEATHER 20 THAT SHE COMES BACK TO GOD AND BEGINS TO BE A BETTER MOTHER TO HER DAUGHTER AND THAT GOD DO A WORK IN HER LIFE. AND AS FOR MYSELF. THERES TOO MANY TO LIST SO PLEASE PRAY GOD MANIFEST HIMSELF AND WORK ON ME TOO. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS alana0262@yahoo.com

alana