Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another little Warrior in need of our prayers " Lance "

To: Daddy
Subject: Prayer Request
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:51:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi daddy....I was hoping u would pass this along to any1 u know who will join us in prayer. My friend Lori's 10 year old son I told u and mommy about a while ago who has leukemia had another turn for the worse. A few days ago he had another seizure and they finally found what was causing them. Lance had an annurism about 2 inches above his left ear on the brain. He underwent surgery today. They feel they were successful in fixing the annurism itself.....but Lance is in very critical condition. He is right now in a medically enduced coma at least for the next 12 hours. The surgery was 7 hours long...and they had to make 2 different incisions because they could not get to it. He has lost alot of blood...and they r unable to stabalize his blood pressure right now. This little guy has been so brave through all his treatments and stuff. Lori has 3 other children at home...and is going through this basically alone. Lance's dad is in Iraq right now and he couldn't be here for
the surgery. They r divorced anyway.
Please keep Lance in your prayers and pray that he comes out of this ok. They r not sure yet if he will be paralyzed at all......if he will have full brain function....they just don't know yet. But also keep Lori in your prayers and pray for her to have the strength to get through this all and to help Lance and the other kids get through it. Also......they recently found traces of the cancer cells again in Lance's bloodwork....so he is going to have to face another treatment for that as soon as he is healthy enough from this surgery.....we r hoping and praying that the cancer does not come back full force because he can not get the chemo right now. Thanks daddy.
Love Michelle