Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for these precious people " Dear friends "

Please join with me in prayer and if you would “ Communications “.
Julie and her husband have been apart of our lives for 5 years and have always inspired others in the Will and Understanding of the Word.
Thank you
Dave

Julie
julieptl@adelphia.net
Please pray My husband ran out of his blood pressure medicine that he has been taking for 5 years. the last prescription for 3 years. and He didn't want to pay the high cost to get them again so he just quit them cold turkey and He took his blood pressure today. It was like 160/89 any way it was real high. He was going to wait till we got insurance with his new Co. to see a Doctor and get a new prescription. I think he needed a higher prescription anyway. But we Haven't a Dr. nor can we afford to go visit one. Nor do we know where to look for one. We were going to wait and see what his insurance offered before we found a Dr. His insurance was to start in April.

Kreg just called me from his work and said the whole Co. is shutting down and he is out of a job. He was going through and exit interview soon and coming home today. This is sudden and unexpected. Just as he was getting several new loans he's got 3 or 4 in the works so Pray he gets paid on them, someway some how.
Pray he gets a good severance package because they are letting him go. and a good recommendation letter he can use to find a new Job and. Pray he will find something soon with benefits.
Satan is trying to pull a fast one on us but God is going to use this to bless us & I am trusting Kreg will get a better job. I am believing God. For good things to come our way because we are givers and tither's. We are here in God's divine plan. Just pray we won't loose our house.
God is working in us both to will and to do of his Good pleasure. We love Jesus and can not wait to see what He will do. Pray we stay positive, and don't get down or discouraged over this set back.
Thank You for your prayers love and support. Julie & Kreg