Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Prayer Request

This time before Christmas I am asking friends and intercessors to pray for a special intention for my father-in-law Dick, and his oldest son, Tim to be reconciled. This has been a long and difficult separation.

I truly believe it is one of the kind of situations Jesus referred to in the gospel - "And when he had entered the house, the disciples asked him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?" And he said to them, "This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer." (Mark 9:28-29)

You are not asked to do anything specific except to pray each day through this season of preparing for Christmas for this prayer intention. I was especially aware of the power of prayer last year when my wife Chris was sick, and over 1000 people prayed for her. I believe God wants us to pray for Dick and Tim this season. Why now? All I can say is that for some reason it is on my heart this year, and I believe God wants to visit these two in a special way this Christmas.

Please pass this prayer request on to others. I would appreciate to know if you can do this, or how many others may be praying for Dick and Tim.

Today, I made a special effort to find those who are called "intercessors". That is why you have received this email. Thank you for any help you can assist with.

In Christ,

Andy
Akron, OH -USA