Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My daughters family

Hi,
I have come to you to ask and seek prayer for my daughter and her little family. She lives in Irving, Texas and she is having a very hard time finding a job. They relocated there for a job that her husband took that didn't pan out. Now, he is working with a good company, just started with this company three weeks ago. The situation is that they went for a long time without proper employment. They are living in a hotel while her husband works, their credit is going downhill, and my daughter is looking for work and calls me so very upset. Their marriage is not very strong at the moment. We have helped them as much as we can financially but my husband was diagnosed with cancer recently, and we are upset regarding that, and concerned too for our daughter. She has always worked and wants to earn her own money. They have a little 2 year old that is so very precious to us. Please pray that God will intervene and that he will open a door for my daughter to have employment to help with their bills. Also, please pray for God to make their marriage stronger as this has taken a real toll on them not having the financial needs. When they hurt, we hurt as parents. They need the proper means to be able to get out of the hotel and have a house. The baby needs to be around children. Thanks for your prayers. I know and have the faith that God does answer prayer.
Thanks and God bless,
Joy