Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE PRAY & REPLY HERE GBU GRANNYFAITH

Pastor,

I am being "attacked" in all directions with the final details of the business. I am meeting with my attorney at 9:30am my time which is 3:30pm your time. Please pray for me. Call out the names of Danny Dobos, Mitchell Bearden, Eddie Mitschezcke, Aaron, Ben Ferguson and Tim Bergeron. All of these men are being pulled in different directions. We need them to all to be 100% for Jackie Cooper and the business that GOD has for us. We need them to stop all the back and forth in conversation and be straight foreward in decisions. GOD is blessing us through Danny Dobos to give us the monies for the business. However, they all are being double minded. Please pray for me. For the business.

I am fasting on Wednesday and Thursday. Also, Danny paid all my bills for the month of October. Which was a blessing however, he is not be committed to the finalization of the monies for the business. I am tired. This spiritual fight has been going on for months. Your sister is tired. My spiritual man is being tested all sides. Please, I deplore you. Email or call all intercessors to pray with us. I need you.

Please help me!!!!!

Your Sister in Christ,

JC