Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayers needed

I received this from a different prayer group, please keep this child & her family in your prayers.

Prayer Request
Hi my name is Sapphire i am 12 years old and i have osteosarcoma it is bone cancer.I seen a teen page you did and i liked it very much.A friend
of mine sent it to me she found it on the net and thought it would cheer me up. I have had this disease for a year now and the doctors say that i
may not live.I am not telling you this to feel sorry for me but i have not had many friends since i been sick they are scared to catch it even though they cant. I do have Jesus in my heart and i know i will go to heaven but i know i will leave my family behind.The reason i am writting this is one to ask for prayer that Jesus will heal me and for two that
he will send me some friends.I cant sit on line that long i am bed ridden so i am on a lap top so i am not bored.Thanks for listening to me, write back if you want to. Sapphire
sapphire12@fastmail.fm