Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE PRAY FOR MIA AND REPLY HERE

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am Brenda with HolySpiritCreations.Net. I recently had to change my email address and my new address is: HolySpiritNews77@aol.com

Please be in prayer and send my request out to your groups, concerning my 23 yr old daughter, Mia. She is a single mom of 2 young children, and has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. I AM BELIEVING God for a miracle, and for His perfect will to go forth! Her surgery is scheduled for Oct. 26th, but I KNOW that my God is able to dissolve this tumor and prevent her from having any surgery.

She was also scheduled at the end of this month to have a hysterectomy, which has been postponed due to the brain surgery. There again, I KNOW my God is able to speak health throughout her entire body, in Jesus name!

Please agree with me, and pray for God's perfect will to flow in this situation.

Love and Blessings,