Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer For A Friend

I need prayer for a friend and I. We've been having problems. My friend lives in Corvallis, OR. so when I've went around the area where he lives he's accused me of stalking at times I've been nearby him & A few times he's called the police to come talk to me just so he can get rid of me. He's said that he'd have an order on me and put me in jail because I try to talking to him. The only time I've been down there is to be alone, do certain things about moving there, and I'd like to solve this problem the right way, really don't want to take care of it by going to court over it. My friend isn't handling this situation the right way, he's Christian, and should be handling it Christ like. He shouldn't go to the police just by thinking our problem is going to go away....Satan is the direct cause of this happening because God wouldn't do this. Now an officer has been looking for me to give me a citation from there, I'm not able to decide if I should get it or don't...Really, for what? Please pray for this to change. Something else that's bothered me about my friend. It's about getting discerment to find out if something is God's will for him. He believes it's God's will for someone else to be with, he's with right now. I've wanted to pray with him about this because we haven't, we should, and he won't. Lately, the last time I checked it's not God's will for my friend to be where he is now with this person and he should be with me. I need prayer for this because people think I'm crazy & obsessed, I just would like the truth. Please pray for this? There's more about me and him on my yahoo profile: www. profiles.yahoo.com/cristine_97267_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks