Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAY SECURE IN MY PRESENCE

Stay secure in my presence My Child Abide steadfast in my care Be anchored in my words which will caress your heart and soul Become anointed and daily transmit the truth of My Spirit For My anointing will break the yoke and My Spirit shall be round about you bringing you forth to so encounter me in a new and dynamic way. Keep your focus on me and you shall suddenly be aware of that which I alone am doing in your midst including the deep work which is transpiring in your dear ones for I have brought you together for a purpose which is of my choosing Greater Love...Love beyond measure which abounds and overflows being immersed into every sinew of your being Drink deep my child Drink deep...Drink deep Come and partake of the waters of life which refresh your heart and soul. Daily fellowship in the early hours of the day will release My presence in ways you have not anticipated. Time together my love delighting my soul Haven of rest for a soul that is weary Encounter my presence so dear Treasures abound as His Glory explodes Touching ones heart and soul. Jeremiah 13:5 Hidden Treasures...Call to repentance verses 15 & 20 Hear...Lift up your eyes and behold the hand of deliverance and restoration to all who receive of My love CHRALOTTE