Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WRITTEN FOR YOUR SAKE

WRITTEN FOR OUR SAKE
"Oh, that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a record, incised on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Job longed to write down his experiences and meditations so others might know and understand. After the ALMIGHTY ONE restored him, Job wrote of the terrible calamities and sufferings he endured, writing them on tablets of stone with a pen of iron to be permanently recorded. The significance of Job's story was his certainty that the SUPREME ONE would send a REDEEMER some day.

There was another incredible writing on a stone, this time it was the great GOD of Israel: "When He finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Pact, stone tablets inscribed with the finger of GOD." [Exodus 31. 18 Tanakh, Torah] "The LORD gave me two tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of GOD, with the exact words that the LORD had addressed to you out of the fire on the day of the Assembly. At the end of those forty days and forty nights, the LORD gave me the two tablets of stone, the Tablets of the Covenant." [Deuteronomy 9. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Torah]

These Tablets of Stone written by the hand of the GOD of Israel containing His laws and statutes are for THEY ARE YOUR VERY LIFE. [Deuteronomy 32. 46 - 47 Tanakh, Torah] Thus Moses was to teach them to the peoples [Exodus 24. 12 Tanakh, Torah] and we should read them for our understanding and learn to fear the LORD GOD. "If you fail to observe faithfully all the terms of this Teaching that are written in this Book, to reverence this honoured and awesome Name, the LORD your GOD, the LORD will inflict extraordinary plagues upon you and your offspring, strange and lasting plagues, malignant and chronic diseases." [Deuteronomy 28. 58 - 59 Tanakh, Torah] The contrast, however, is a promise of blessings is for those who "obey the LORD your GOD and keep His commandments and laws that are recorded in this Book of the Teaching" [Deuteronomy 30. 10 - 59 Tanakh, Torah] - - once you return to the LORD your GOD with all your heart and soul.

"Let not this Book of Teachings cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Clearly, the Holy Scriptures were "written down for the coming generations, that people yet to be created may praise the LORD " [Psalm 102. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD has heard and noted them (those who feared Him); and a Scroll of Remembrance has been written at His behest (command) concerning those who revere the LORD and esteem His Name." [Malachi 3. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] We are rich beyond measure inasmuch as these things "are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the SON of GOD, and that believing you may have life in HIS NAME." [John 20. 31]

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
"We greet you and wish you abundant blessings this joyous Sukkot Season and always!"
- Del n' Rifkah
Web Page: http://delrifkah.homestead.com/
Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net