Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In need of your prayers

Heavenly Father,
We life Simone and her Husband and Son to You..
Lord, my heart just broke as I read the pain in her message.. Lord, for her 2 missing Sons.. No Closure on them.. Now, her Son going through this and her Husband.. and the helplessness she must feel.. but Lord, she is Not Hopeless ans she has cried out to You Father God.. to Intervein..
Father, we ask You for Miracles in this Household.. Lord, take what satan has intended for evil and Use It For Your Glory.. Turn this Around Father God. Bring Peace to this Dear Woman's Heart.. Lord, Touch this family and make them strong.. and Lord, we ask You to restore all that seems lost.. but not forgotten.. We Lift Our Hands In Prayer and Praise as we humble ourselves Father God.. for this Miracle to be done, and we Give You Praise Father as we stand in the gap for this Precious Family..
In Jesus Name.. Amen..
God Bless You and Yours Dear Sis.
Sis. Neoma (Blue Swan)