Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO PRECIOUS ONES HERE IS A VISIT FROM DONNA & MY REPLY TO HER & U ALL

Good Morning!!! It is a DAISY of a day here. Sunshine to greet me again when Hubert hollered that it was time to drive him to work 6:45 am. Always so much easier to rise and shine when i see the sun in my window. It is like a magnet ) I just came from outside becoz i was transplanting a bunch of white daisies ) This morn at 10 am, i had to take the car to the garage for its appt. So i walked home. And on the walk home, my eyes scanned the sideways and most all the ways were bunches and bunches of wild white daisies growing freely and colourfully. But they were growing out of the rocky soil and not in the lush greenery on the other side. So a light went off into this thick head and wondered if they can grow in that rock with no special treatment, surely they will be able to grow in MY yard..the yard of the gal with no thumbs at all for yard work. I pulled at one bunch that came up with no effort. There must be 3 dozen on the bunch and i walked home with it in my hand. Also had an hornet who buzzed around me the whole ways too. Maybe this bunch of flowers was his home! Well, he has been evicted and loads of more homes he can attach to. Now there is a bouquet of white daisies dancing outside below my kitchen window. I wonder if Hubert will notice when he comes home?

And now the washer bids me to take out its wet load to pin outside. I hope that you will see many daisies along your Tuesday..whether they be real ones or ones that you make of your own choosing...have a 4L day..LIVE..LOVE..LAUGHTER and LINGER in the presence of the creator of the universe. newfielove--donna *****************************

Happy Daisy Day to you also Donna: you are so very precious, when will they be blooming more? how long do they take to bloom or did u plant them all in bloom?? i live in a condo but i have flowers all over the apt, with the little twinkle lights in them, they are silk, because i have no green thumb, sorry to say, up north in Wisconsin i did, but out here in Florida there is so much humidity i have trouble sorry to say.. but all the colors are pretty i have alot of red roses, peach roses and begonias, a hanging basket of bleeding hearts, which were my favorite in Wisconsin, also Lilacs were our favorite too, i love the smell of lilac..do u have lilacs up there and bleeding hearts? well i am off to the kitch, making a chicken stir fry for our dinner, with brown rice and mixed fresh veggies, everyone is invited hurry over ok everyone, i love u all so much and you are in my prayers and thoughts each day, i pray you will all come to our chat room at GRannyfaiths World Wide Ministries we are open all day stop by and say hi to us ok. and share all that is on your heart and mind, and if you have a prayer need for a loved one or friend let us know that too and we will pray and email benny Hinn and many of t.b.n. ministries so you will have alot of prayer covering ok..God Bless you all with a fresh anointing Of Gods Healing Holy Spirit Presence , Grannyfaith4Jesus (Faith) a/k/a precious2god61 and praying4u70 (((((((((((((huggies from Jesus&lilme)))))))))))))
STIR UP THE GIFT THAT IS IN YOU
~by Marsha Burns

Jeremiah 29:11-14a For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity...

Don't forget i am here for you if you need me. My email ismailto:grannyfaith60@aol.com and my phone number is (954)885-1560, God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms and In His presence each day, †Lots of love, prayers and big hugs, †grannyfaith4Jesus † Please Know you are invited to join Our Free Chat Room We are Open most of the day; please hurry over & say hi to us at: GrannyFaiths World Wide Ministries http://groups.msn.com/GrannyFaithsWorldWideMinistries

Please Help Me And Reply
To Prayer Requests At GrannyFaith Ministries GrannyFaith's Prayer Request Board

http://pub50.bravenet.com/forum/4217930161/

Also
These 2 prayer boards need replies http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/4000064825/

And
A Ministry 4 God
Prayer & Message Board
http://pub35.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=2976620358&cpv=2

Billy Graham Evangelis