Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please can u pray 4 them

Will You Pray?

q Michael RaquelPray for all my family and friends. I wish for Jesus to forgive all of them and also me.

q John BaxterPlease pray for my son Randy who is 18 and is denying that there is a God. He believed as a little boy, but he now portrays a gothic image.

q Gina WhitePlease pray for my appeal to be won, and for me to be released from prison this year.

q Derek KnuuttilaI ask that you pray for my wife’s welfare and that she keeps her head above water while I am away. Her name is Hope.

q Beverly WinderTwo of my sons, my mother, and I are all incarcerated. I have one son who is 18 and is home alone. Please pray for us.

q Abelino SantosPlease pray for my wife and children and that I can go home soon. My family needs me out there. I’ve been in prison for four years already. Please pray that my family and I will get back together.

q Pertrina ChildsI have a mother that is in the hospital. I would love a special prayer for her. Thanks.

q Rodney KregelPray for healing for Carla. She has Grave’s disease and was diagnosed with cancer. Also for strength and comfort in what she is going through.

q Willie Rosta, Jr.Pray for healing of arthritis and pinched nerves for my fiancée, Suzanne.

q Daine OlszewskiCan you pray for my family, my ex-girlfriend, and me. Thank you.

q [Name Unknown]The Lord knows my problems. Please put my family on your prayer list. He is the only one who can help us.

q Angela MillerMy husband and I are incarcerated. Our children, ages 15, 14, 12, and 7, are in foster care. We all need prayer.

q Deborah TaylorI killed someone. Please pray that I can find the family I hurt and ask for their forgiveness. And please pray that God would restore my family.

q Eva SimmonsPray that God would be with my family while I’m away. Thank you so much.

q Jimmie Cooper, Jr.Please pray that the partial blindness in both my eyes would be removed, and that I can gain full use of my right hand.

q Richard FreemanPray for my daughters. I haven’t heard from them in almost 14 years.

q Robert SanchezPlease pray for us all here in prison, and pray for my girlfriend, whom I hurt by my selfishness before I was a follower of Christ.

q Jose LinanPlease pray that God would work in my marriage and heal our relationship. Please pray that I would get a personal mentor to disciple me. Thank you.

q Curtis ElyPlease keep me in your prayers for Jesus to keep His loving arms around me. Thank you!

q Lisa StrattonPlease pray for my loved ones and Tim.

q Steven SpanPray that I will have my charges dismissed, and that God will look out for my mother. Pray that God will help my friend’s son Vincent with his speech.

q Linda FrenchPray for our families please. Pray for our hearts and minds to be renewed by God.

q Gerald WilsonPlease pray for me as I go through some serious stress.

q Kevin WuscherPlease pray for my girlfriend, Avanelle, who is struggling with the desire for drugs.

q Archie GodinI’d like to request prayer for the healing of a lower back injury that has me in a wheelchair in constant pain.

q David YankoPray for my mom’s surgery for cancer, and my brother, who had knee surgery for arthritis. Pray for my memory, which is damaged from a car accident.

q Rachael BelgardePlease pray for the Belgarde family.

q Paul StrongPlease pray for my family.

q Miguel Banda, Jr.I would like to request a prayer for my family and children. Thank you for your time.

q Jesse ResendezPlease pray for my family.

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers for these poor souls!
God richly bless each one of you for praying!

In His Name
&
In His Service
Rev. Ricky Joe Thompson

Re: please can u pray 4 them

Dear FAther in Heaven:
I come to you dear Lord with this family and all there friends. I earnestly commit their lives to
You dear Lord.I place them in your loving hands with faithand without fear. No harm can ever come toto them from You. Whatever Your will may be for them
help them to practice acceptance. I pray for their
renewed health and for longer life, and if such be Your will for them, I will be humbly grateful.
I ask this in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.