Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLEASE PRAY 4 BESY AND REPLY

Fatrher I pray that there will be a coming together of her finicial troubles and her self. Father help her to face that she will need to go head on into these troubles. Give her direction help her find the help she needs to get these debts under control. Show her Lord that there is a way out. Thankyou Lord

Re: PLEASE PRAY 4 BESY AND REPLY

Hello Besty.Praise God for this wonderful day,lets pray now.Father in Heaven,Your word says seek ye first the KIngdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.Lord your word also says that it is Your will that every man be saved,please pray with me now Besty, Lord Jesus,I come to you broken in spirit,lost and no place to turn,Jesus I need You to forgive me my sins and be Lord of my life,turn my whole life around please,help me day by day to wlk in the steps You want me to go.Holy Spirit please fill me now,God's word says You will lead me into all truth, and give me power to live this christain life.
Thank You Heavenly Father, for sending Your son to die on the cross, that I may have life.Amen..
Mt friend please get into a church,Full Gospil church.God Bless You please keep us posted...Kathy