Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLEASE PRAY

father help this girl to find your courage and strength. Father give her a new focus something better to look into. Father show her that her troubles are not from her own behaviour. Father let her see that she needs to set herself free then the others will be free also. i will ask you Lord to break the addiction to drugs, but mostly I pray to break the addiction she has to this abuse. thankyou Lord Jeusus

Re: PLEASE PRAY

Hello my friend,did you say weither you were married to this person?Those remarks are only the drugs influence in him.But they are not true, God formed you,and knew your name before you were born,and He has has great things here on earth for you to do for His Glory,lets pray. Heavenly Father we bring our friend to you today, Father let her only hear the good things that You have to say about her, I ask that You would delivever her from any enfuence of this kind,bring labouors into her life, let her feel Your presence, and Your soft still voice.IN Jesus Name I pray Amen....Kathy