Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray & Reply

Alberta's friend, Karen, just lost her job as a pharmacy tech, and Alberta would like us to keep Karen in our prayers.

Fran's niece, Maddie, has been transferred to a rehab center to further recover from her stroke. Then they will be able to start the experimental cancer treatment. Please hold her in your prayers ... AND Fran, too. She's trying to be strong for Maddie and it has to be difficult to deal with this every single day. Bless her heart.

Please keep Eleanor in your prayers ... she had a big presentation today that wore her out ... another smaller one tomorrow. She hasn't been feeling well for some time now ... remember, she has a serious liver disease and is on transplant list.

Re: Please Pray & Reply

Dear Father
I come to You today Lord to ask humbly to help Karen get another job. I also ask You Lord to be with Fran,
and heal her of this cancer in her body. I also ask you to find a liver for Eleanor Lord. Please be with all these ladies and their famiies and friends.
Touch each one with Your healing hand, dear Father.
Ask these things in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.