Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE REPLY HERE & EMAIL THEM

PRAYER REQUEST FOR YOU (PLEASE PASS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS)
Reply to Rebecca Juntunen

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN LIKE A SECOND MOM TO ME FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WE USED TO ATTEND CHURCH TOGETHER.

I CALLED HER THIS AFTERNOON, AS OUR BIRTHDAYS ARE BOTH THIS WEEK. HER SISTER'S HUSBAND PASSED AWAY IN MARCH (MY FRIEND FROM THE CHURCH THAT BURNED DOWN). THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WOULD HAVE BEEN THIS PASSED WEEK AS WELL. I WAS HOPING THAT WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER TO HAVE SOME FUN.

WHEN I CALLED HER TODAY SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS HAVING MAJOR SURGERY ON THURSDAY. WHEN I TALKED TO HER LAST WEEK, SHE NEVER MENTIONED IT. APPARENTLY THIS IS TO REPAIR HER STILL FRACTURED RIBS (FROM AN CAR ACCIDENT 6 YEARS AGO THAT KILLED HER HUSBAND). SHE HAS DEVELOPED (OR THE DOCTORS PREVIOUSLY NEVER SAW) HERNIA'S IN THE SPINAL AREA. THEY HAVE TO GO IN THROUGH THE RIB CAGE TO GET TO ONE ON THE ESOPHAGUS. THIS SURGERY WILL TAKE A MINIMUM OF 8-10 HRS DEPENDING ON HOW WELL SHE DOES. MY FRIEND IS IN HER 70'S, HAS A BAD HEART AND ASTHMA AS WELL.

PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE REPLY HERE & EMAIL THEM

father dear God of the heavens and earth I call upon your tender mercy and loving care today. Father be with the elderly lady that need surgery thursday. Father keep her strong as the surgeons go into remove hernias from her spine. Father the surgery is exstensive and lengthy keep the pysicians and technicians sharp and alert to complete thier work. Father give the woman peace and rest this week as she prepares to go to surgery. father keep her mind on you keep all thoughts of fear and death from entering and capturing her mind this week while she waits for surgery. Thankyou lord jesus for the drs that you have given us to keep us well. amen

Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE REPLY HERE & EMAIL THEM

Dear Lord i come to you in prayer for this elderly lady that has to have surgery on Thursday. Lord i ask you to watch over her and guide the doctors that are doing the surgery. Lord I ask you to watch over her and bring her safely through this. In Jeus name I pray. Mary Jo