Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EMERGENCY PRAYER FOR CECELIA OEN PLEASE REPLY TO HER AND HERE ALSO GBU

I ask for prayers for my mother Cecilia Oen who has a recurrence of her liver cancer. This time, the doctors are not able to do any thing for her and the oral medication is given to delay the spreading. However with liver, it deteriorates pretty quick despite medication. We are now buying time for Mom and we need prayers for strength for all of us concerned. Only God can heal her completely. Whatever the outcome, we just need the strength and peace.

Thank you for your time and prayers.

God bless you and yours.

Stella, Don and Joel
REPLY TO: rejoice_stella@hotmail.com

Re: EMERGENCY PRAYER FOR CECELIA OEN PLEASE REPLY TO HER AND HERE ALSO GBU

Lord I come to you in prayer for Cecilia Oen. Lord I ask you to work your will with her. If it be your will, we are asking for a cure. If not we are asking that she does not suffer with pain. Lord be with her family and give them the strength and courage to get through this. Touch them all Lord with your loving hands and let them know you are there. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.