Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT PRAYER PLEASE PRAY REPLY & HELP HER IF U CAN OK

Mon, Jul 12 2004 - 18:40
Lisa
lisa1118@adelphia.net
Norwich, NY United States

To be delivered from troubles
Comments: I've been going through a real rough time the last couple of years,I had a infant son that passed away about 3 years ago,and it's been a nightmare,and it seems it will never end.Plus I've been going through a fiancial hardship this month,Right now I'm very low on food,and I have 3 children to feed,I have 3 small children,their ages are 11,9,and 3,and I'll be lucky if I have enough to make it through the next week,I still have 3 weeks to go yhet,adn I don't know what I'm going to do.I do know GOD will provide for me,and thats what I have to keep remembering that.One thing I'll always have is my faith in Our Great LORD!!!!