Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
urgent prayer needed for her

As most of you know my niece Maddie was diagnosed with cancer just six months after her Mother, my sister, Lorraine passed away from it, over a year ago. Maddie has been waging a battle nine months with chemo and radiation. After her radiation they found that some of the cancer cells had crossed over to her bone and adrenal gland.

We were going to start a new experimental treatment on July 8 but that morning she suffered a massive stroke. She is presently in the hospital and is going to have to have rehabilitation before she can even start getting her treatments again. She is 42 years old and has two little children. This has been a most difficult time. I am asking for prayers and if you can to leave a little message in her guestbook. She may not be able to read them now but will find comfort in them when she returns home. Our battle starts once again. Thank you for your kindness and caring.

Please understand that I certainly appreciate all your good thoughts and expressions of caring and that they mean the world to all of Maddie's family. Love Francine

http://poetry-emotion.com/Love_To_Lorraines_Maddie/Bouquet_Of_Love.html