Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: urgent prayer requests please everyone pray and reply GBU

Dear Lord I come to you in prayer for Cherry's mother. Lord I ask you to touch her and lower her blood pressure. Lord I also ask you to guide the doctors so they can find out what is cousing this problem. Lord I please ask you to ease her pain and suffering. Lord I ask you to work amiracle in her life so that she can sing your praises.

Lord I also come to you in prayer for Shawn. Lord i ask you to touch his kidneys with your healing hands and restore them to normal. Lord I also ask you to touch his heart with the desore for you, so that he will accept you as his salvation.

Lord I ask you to be with Regina Ferguson. Touch her so that she does not suffer. Lord I also ask you to be with Gregg, Taylor, and Michail. Lord hold them in your loving arms and give them the stength to get through this sad time. Lord I also ask you to provide them with the finances to take care of their needs. Lord touch the hearts of the people so that give abundantly at these fundraiser. In Jesus name I pray.

Lord I ask you to be with all of these people and hold all of them in your loving arms. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.