Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE AND REPLY TOO

VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST

This is a very special prayer request. My sister, Anita, has had several surgeries on her leg and part of it was removed. It seemed to be doing o.k., and she was hopeful that the wound would close over, and then later, she could be fitted with a prosthesis, and be able to walk!

She found out today, that the virus/infection that's keeping the wound from healing is back and she may have to undergo even more surgery. Right now, at 5'2" and weighing only 67 lbs., this is very hard on her.

Anita has been into intercessory prayer for so many others -- now, she needs prayer. She still continues every day with her praying and although she has asked for the pain to subside, it's still with her constantly. She is strong in her faith and believes with all her heart.

Please pray for my sister and thank you all.

Her sister, Joan

Re: PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE AND REPLY TOO

Dear Lord I come to you in prayer for Anita. Lord I ask you to touch her with your healing hands and ease her pain and suffering. Lord I also ask you to remove this infection from her leg. Lord I know and I am believing that you will grant this miracle for her. Lord she has prayed for and helped so many others now she is in need of a miracle. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.