Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
urgent prayer requests please everyone pray and reply GBU

psalm121@mylifeline.net - Cherry

Please pray again for my Mom. She has just been sent to ICU because she is becoming unresponsive and her blood pressure is going up again. They are concerned that there is more going on than the viral meningitis. They are running some tests right now. My heart is breaking for the suffering she is going through and has gone through since March. Please pray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

psalm121@mylifeline.net - Cherry

I just received a phone call from my daughter regarding a friend of hers. His name is Shawn and he is 28 years old. He has been sick for about two weeks with what they thought was the flu. His wife took him to emergency this morning and they found him to be in acute kidney failure. Please join us in lifting him before the Lord for healing and salvation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shirleyacf@wmconnect.com - VERY URGENT. PLEASE STORM THE HEAVENS WITH PRAYER FOR THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY.

ABOUT REGINA FERGUSON,THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY. THEY WAITED TOO LONG IN LETTING HER GET TO HOUSTON, TEXAS TO THE CANCER CENTER. N B ANDERSON TOLD REGINA AND GREGG THAT THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE FOR THEM TO DO SO REGINA ASKED TO BE BROUGHT HOME SO SHE COULD SEE EVERYONE AND SAY GOODBYE. THEY SAY SHE MAY HAVE 10 DAYS AT THE MOST. REGINA HAS ALREADY STARTED SWELLING. MY DAUGHTER, TERRI, SAID SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WEIGHS 240 POUNDS AGAIN.

WE APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CARING PRAYERS FOR OUR REGINA,MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. PLEASE PRAY FOR GREGG,TAYLOR AND MICHAEL. THEY NEED GOD'S STRENGTH RIGHT NOW AND GOD'S HELP. ALL OF WHAT MONEY GREGG HAD IS GONE. THEY ARE HAVING A FUND RAISER IN SEVERAL PLACES TO HELP HIM RAISE SOME MONEY FOR THE FUNERAL EXPENSES. BUT GOD WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR THIS. ALL WE CAN DO NOW IS WAIT FOR GOD TO CALL REGINA HOME TO HIM, MAKE AND SEE SHE GETS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS AND KEEP HER COMFORTABLE. THEY MAY LET HER GO HOME WITH HOSPICE IN CHARGE. I WILL KNOW MORE LATER. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAMILY.GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU SISTER SHIRLEY

Re: urgent prayer requests please everyone pray and reply GBU

Dear Lord I come to you in prayer for Cherry's mother. Lord I ask you to touch her and lower her blood pressure. Lord I also ask you to guide the doctors so they can find out what is cousing this problem. Lord I please ask you to ease her pain and suffering. Lord I ask you to work amiracle in her life so that she can sing your praises.

Lord I also come to you in prayer for Shawn. Lord i ask you to touch his kidneys with your healing hands and restore them to normal. Lord I also ask you to touch his heart with the desore for you, so that he will accept you as his salvation.

Lord I ask you to be with Regina Ferguson. Touch her so that she does not suffer. Lord I also ask you to be with Gregg, Taylor, and Michail. Lord hold them in your loving arms and give them the stength to get through this sad time. Lord I also ask you to provide them with the finances to take care of their needs. Lord touch the hearts of the people so that give abundantly at these fundraiser. In Jesus name I pray.

Lord I ask you to be with all of these people and hold all of them in your loving arms. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.