Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY AND REPLY

JULY PRAYER REQUESTS FOR JAPAN

====================================

We grieve with God over the arrest of a Christian man for using illegal drugs. We rejoice with God that even in these difficult circumstances He has drawn yet another young lady to Him through the witness of the Christians in the area. Pray with us that Y will be obedient to Christ and grow quickly in her new Christian faith. Pray also that God will do whatever is necessary to produce a righteous lifestyle in the man who has been arrested. (New Fields)

================

PRAYER REQUESTS

================

1. Please make the following refrigerator prayer requests:

4 year old Aaron Ewing - Brain Cancer - * UPDATE * We must return to Charleston the week of the fourth of July. He has a few appointments to attend. The most crucial day will be July 8th. This is his scheduled MRI; the first since diagnosis. We truly need your prayers on this day.

Regina Ferguson - Leukemia - * URGENT UPDATE BY WAY OF SHIRLEY* - Shirleyacf@wmconnect.com - I JUST SPOKE TO GREGG. THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY HOME. REGINA'S MOM AND DAD WILL BE WITH HER ON THE PLANE BACK TO PENSACOLA FLORIDA IN THE MORNING. ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW IS THEY WILL PUT HER BACK IN HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA FOR MORE CHEMO. IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS ALL THEY CAN DO FOR HER NOW. SO FROM THE IMPRESSION I GET THEY CAN NOT DO ANY THING MORE FOR REGINA. MY HEART IS BROKEN AND SO SAD NOW. WHEN I LEARN MORE I WILL LET YOU KNOW. LOVE SIS SHIRLEY

10 year old Jacob Hewell - Healing from Bell's Palsy - UPDATE - Jacob is not doing well. The Steroids have stopped working and the Ibuprofen is not helping either. His right eye still will not close and he has lost all sensation in the right side of his face. Please continue to lift him in prayer.

Regina, Rosemarie, Rusty, Dawn, Betty, Peggy, Dave, Jerry, Tammy, Doris, Mel, Brandon, Kaly, Blythe, Paul, Lew, Roger (list provided by way of Shirley Ferguson) - Please uplift and prayer for these people on a daily basis for healing of Cancer.

Rev. Richard Morris - Cancer -joyfulhope@hotmail.com - Surgery July 12th to remove cancer. Please cover him in prayer as the surgery date is fast approaching. Pray for the Surgeon, for a full recovery and continue to believe with us for a financial blessing to cover the costs of the surgery and cancer treatments as Dick has no insurance.

Theresa - Healing of Cancer - Continue to pray that the Biopsy got all of the cancer and that Theresa will not have to have any more surgery. Pray and claim her healing.

Sarah - Healing of Pseudotumor - I have not heard from Sarah so I do not know if she had surgery or not. If anyone has any news on Sarah, please let me know: ciaisrael@charter.net

Rayleen Boggs and Shirley Ferguson - Healing of C.O.P.D.

Cathi Hersom - Lupus - c.hersom@comcast.net - Please pray for her home to be sold! Pray also for Cathi as her Daughter comes to visit with her this weekend that the hand of our LORD would be upon them and they would have a wonderful time of fellowship in HIM.

Toddler Boy - Possible Autism. Please continue to join us in praying for this precious little baby boy! * UPDATE* He has an appointment in July to try to determine if he is autistic. Several therapists think he may be. One is unsure. Please keep him in your prayers.

Joanne and Husband - * UPDATE * by way of Bessie - They have decided not to buy the company, but will try to hold on until it is sold and maybe with some prayer the new people will keep them on.

Dave Cisneros - Davecisneros@aol.com - Employment - In desperate need of a job - Continue to pray that our LORD will use Dave to minister to others and to serve our LORD in ways that glorifies HIM. Pray for the small church and Youth Group that he is leading. Pray that the LORD would open a door of means for a job for Dave or other means of financial support.

Jeanette - Healing of infection in leg. * UPDATE BY WAY OF BESSIE* - angelgirl402@msn.com - UPDATE BY WAY OF BESSIE* - Jeanette came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. The infection in her leg is gone. Praise the Lord, but there is a small hole in the back of her leg that is still seeping. She told the doctor she would not be back to the hospital that she put it in God's hands. Please continue to keep her in prayer until her leg is completely healed.Jan - janpowell@htcomp.net - now if the house would just sell...I am still trusting God to bring a buyer...I praise Him and thank Him for all He is doing in our lives. Also, Jan has an unspoken prayer need. Pray as our LORD leads for HE already knows about this situation and will hear our prayers.

Terry - NEEDS A FINANCIAL BLESSING - *URGENT UPDATE* - GatorNana1@aol.com - PLEASE pray in the name of Jesus for me and my family. We are literally under spiritually, physical, emotional and financial attack. We did not get the money we needed for the payment to the bankruptcy court and the son who was going to