Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THESE

Lord I come to you in prayer for each person that is listed in this prayer request. Lord You know all their needs and all their suferings. Lord I ask you to touch each one of them and heal them. Lord work a miracle in all of their lives. Lord remoove all the pain and suffering they are going through. Do this Lord so that they may give testimony to You and all the wonderful things that you do. Lor I especially ask you to be with Larry Anderson Lord. Lord remove the desire he has for killing himself from his heart. Instead replace it with the desire to know you. Lord I ask you to also supply him with the finances he needs so he can get the help he needs to get through the problems that are so hard to deal with on his own. Lord I also ask you to be with Eva and workm a miracle in her life to cure her of brain and lung cancer. If it be your will to take her home, Lord do not let her go through a lot of pain and suffering. Lord I ask you to touch everyone who has heart problems and restore their hearts. I ask you to touch everyone one who has pain to touch them and heal their pain. Lord you know the needs of every person whom is listed hear. Lord work your will in evryones life so that they may give you all the praise and glory. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.

Lord I ask you to be with Rick,and Wade and bless them with the job that is needed.

Lord I ask you to touch Teresa"s husband and heal his heart. I also ask you to supply the with the finances they need to take care of them selves. In Jesus name I pray. Mary Jo.