Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Niagara Parks

Wow that is a great site Pat. Did you see the neat products for sale? I wrote to Niagara Parks to see if they would be willing to be a government sponsor. Hopefully they will donate one of the fabulous products as a prize for one of our contests.

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re: Re: Day Trip Organizer/Tour Guide

A trip like this then might need to be a plus, an optional addition to the main meeting

Re: Re: Re: Day Trip Organizer/Tour Guide

Great idea.....I am sure we can set something like this up.

Sharon

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: Day Trip Organizer/Tour Guide

Ok, here's another thought. If we do make a trip to the Niagara area, something else some of you might be interested in is a wine tour. Niagara is famous for it's wineries and tours are a really big tourist attraction.

If anyone is interested I can get more info on this.

Also, in the Niagara Area is the Welland Ship Canal which is a huge part of the St. Lawrence Seaway System. You can watch the boats travel the canal, and go up/down through the seven lock systems that run all way from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie.

City, Province/State or Country Niagara Falls Canada

Wine Tours & Welland Ship Canal

Excellent ideas Pat. Please do check into them. Once we get some prices and details established I will send out notices to the members to sign up. Lets look at Saturday for these tours, hopefully they can be done one after the other -- do you think we can do all three in one day?

Wonder if the wine producers in Ontario would like to contribute a bottle of their finest to the reunion?

Sharon

Hershey Canada Chocolate Shoppe in Smith Falls Ontario

Did you know that Smith Falls Ontario is the sweetest place in Canada — HERSHEY'S official Canadian Visitor's Centre! Would there be anyway that we could include enjoy a free walk-through plant tour.

Maybe enroute to Indiana?

http://www.hersheys.com/smithsfalls/