MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Andy
3rd oct
Hoping to attend, looking to put you over my knee!
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2026 4:02pm
by Andy
t
Tommy
First timer
Hi everyone 29 year old boy for daddy here. Looking to visit for the first time (hopefully in October) What do doms/dads prefer - their boy naked or in a jock/underwear? Also open to the idea of getting spanked with another boy/sub too.
Views: 127   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 28, 2026 12:38pm
by Andy
In need
Hoping to attend this tomorrow, 26th. You will see my bottom on BLS Hookups as Lover of red bottoms. I'm coming along to get it spanked.
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2026 5:53am
by Lover of red bot...
Visiting on Saturday the 19th
I will be visiting from Dublin on Saturday the 19th for a spanking good time (for both give and receive). Will stay on for Blackout afterwards. I don't get over very often so I really hope that it is busy with a good crowd in.
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2026 12:44pm
by Badlad
Naked at B&S
Can u go naked? Not only indicates a sub but adds a CMNM aspect for extra thrill & humiliation?
Views: 195   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2026 6:01pm
by Andrew Bradford
j
James
Curious
I'm very curious to go to Boyz and Sirs, but a bit shy and wouldn't know what to do when I get there. Would therefore appreciate someone showing me the ropes. 49, slim and hairless smooth from the neck down. Looking for rough ass groping, spreading and hand spank....
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2026 11:07am
by James
j
Jonny
Other Bunker Bar events
I'm looking to be at Club CP this Tuesday (8th Sept) and hopefully B&S the folling Saturday, never been to Club CP but have been to B&S once, hopefully I'll get my bottom warmed and warm a few bottoms as well :relieved: As I've got some free time this coming week...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2026 6:12pm
by Jonny
j
John
meetings
HI, I'll be in London 9-14 of September and I'll be happy to meet. I am 48 yo switch, depending on the the partner. LTR-oriented. Domestic Dad-son scenes are my favorite. Can't host. Feel free to contact me.
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2026 11:46am
by John
r
Rod
Redseat Football Club
"Redseat College", is based near Beaconsfield. I am a very strict Sports Master. I am looking to meet real lads = 19-25 who ĺike to disobey orders and suck **** in the boys changing rooms or dormitories . Genuine replies only.
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2026 8:33pm
by Rod
m
Mark
Free Bank Holiday spankings
Pants Off College near Watford is open daily from 1200 to 1900. Please note I am looking for slim/skinny males age 19-28. I dislike facial hair. No Timewasters Please.
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2026 8:11pm
by Mark
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10