The ORGAN Family Research Forum

ORGAN one name study

The ORGAN Family Research Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Billy Organ, Master Mariner of New Zealand

My Organ ancestors originate from northumberland in the Tynemouth/North Shields area. Can you give me any more details about your Billy Organ or any of his family?

Re: Re: Billy Organ, Master Mariner of New Zealand

Hi Gail

That is absolutely all we have got about "our" Billy Organ. I was researching for a friend, and all she knows is what I have described previously. Just rumours in her family, but apparently based on some substance.

Sorry I cannot give more

Geoff

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Organ ancestors originate from northumberland in the Tynemouth/North Shields area. Can you give me any more details about your Billy Organ or any of his family?

Re: Billy Organ, Master Mariner of New Zealand

Hi there, my name is lillian and geoff wrote this 4 me a few yrs back now nd just by chance I found it nd you! Geoff died 2 yrs bk ,i never met him only online as he helped me with searchin my mum nd putting tree together. I found mum 5yrs ago but no dad so heres what I know. Billy organ, be in his 60's now,small with dark hair nd quiet.his mum jessie was in a wheelchair nd dad archie died b4 jessie. Billy travels round world working. I dont want to scare him off im just so badly need to put a face to him. Even a picture! Sorry writing long ! I was born 5.10.1972 in tynemouth. Billy wanted mum to travel with him but said no wanting me to have roots ( but gave me up wen I was 3yrs nd put in care ?!). I pray u reply soon, il check everyday. Lillian x