Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Farm, Garden, Nature School, Theatre, Minecraft, YouTube, Lunch Groups & More

Hi All,
We moved to the Moosup/Killingly town line area in October 2016. My daughter has extreme anxiety as a person on the autism spectrum so we've created a life where we host activities (many at no charge or just asking the cost to cover supplies if people will be using ours) and I would love to spread the word about our existence. We walk the fine line between advertisement and not because our open doors forced me to create specific drop-off & family programs that encourage participation. (We found in our old home that just having an open invitation meant no-one came to join us & left my daughter feeling quite sad.)

I created a Facebook page for our journey (http://www.facebook.com/thinkblissacademy) that is replete with opportunities to join us or let us be part of your homeschooling journey.

Feel free to message us. We'd love to meet other homeschoolers interested in joining us for activities.

All the best,
Jessica