Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking into Homeschooling

Hi everyone! I live in Tolland County and I have two kids who are 7&9. I have been interested in Homeschooling for a little while now and I just am not sure where to start or what information I need. I know nothing about curriculums or reasources. I also do not have a surplus of money, I have heard that there are many free resources for homeschoolers but I haven't had luck finding them and I'm not even really sure where to look. I was hoping to start Homeschooling next year and was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or point me in the right direction. I would love to hear what resources you use, or really any information about Homeschooling in general! I'm a complete newbie and I would love to homeschool, but I also want to make a good, informed decision for my kids. Thanks!