Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Toddlers / Early Homeschoolers near East Lyme

Hi everyone, I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a newborn girl. I do non-religious unschooling activities wih my little guy. Right now our favorite work is with toy trains and track construction, tangrams, puzzles, vehicles, goats, and more. We are pretty crunchy. I would love to find some like-minded families with girls and boys we can grow with as homeschoolers. Please email me, let's meetup and do a park day or Niantic children's museum or something!

Re: Toddlers / Early Homeschoolers near East Lyme

Hello!
I have a 1 year old and soon to be 5 year old daughters. Would you like to meet up sometime?

Also, there are some very impressive model trains at the time machine in Manchester. They run over 5,000 square feet every first and third Sunday of the month. My kids loved them!