Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Low-cost Spanish and French lessons

Dear fellow educators,

My wife and I homeschooled all nine of our children through eighth grade, however during those years I also taught Spanish and French in public and private schools and there developed a rather unusual and highly effective world language curriculum which you can find online at "www.theulat.com". After consulting it, if you deem it worthy of mention, I would appreciate your making the families in your area aware of its existence by means of the message below. Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Best regards,

Steve Nesbitt
"For just $25 a year, the ULAT (Universal Language Acquisition Tool) provides 160 days of Spanish and French lessons, hours of video instruction, tests, grading keys and lesson plans. Check out its homepage at www.theulat.com and learn why thousands of middle school and high school students have found its revolutionary approach to be highly effective, enjoyable and instrumental in obtaining outstanding world language placement and results at the college level."