Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i'll miss you forever daddy

I don't know why you left me but you did. and i miss you so much, i remeber your funeral and how many people there were and how i wished you would just come and take my hand and hide me away from all the tears and sadness. its been a year almost and the days just pass in a haze, i'm still in a daze and i don't know when i'll come out. mum misses you and cries all the time, i find it so hard to comfort her when i think you should be here helping her and not me.you always knew wat to do and i don't.
you were the best man i ever knew and you were my best friend even though i never told you that i think you knew. i wish you could read this and i would say how we are going ok, but that would be a lie. we are not ok without you life is so hard.
i'll see you again one day daddy
love you always
deborah(your princess and mischeif)
(15 years old)

Name of loved one and dates: Martin (daddy)