Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
URGENT PLEASE PRAY 4 DIANE COLBERT AND REPLY TO HER OK
Sat, Jul 17 2004 - Diane Colbert dianecolbert@comcast.net Tewksbury, Ma USA Healing financial destitution Comments: 5 years ago I was suddenly stricken with unremitting Multiple Sclerosis. Within 9 months I could not walk. Praise the Lord, after 3 years in...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:26am
by Kathy
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR BA
PRAYER REQUEST Angel Love HI LYN, I COME TO YOU FOR A PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY SISTER IN LAW, SHE HAD BREAST CANCER LAST YEAR AND SHE ALSO LOST ONE OF HER KIDNEYS TO CANCER, NOW SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL, THEY FOUND A LARGE MASS IN HER NECK, IT IS GOING TO HER...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:15am
by Kathy
URGENT PLEASE PRAY FOR WENDY
I have been very ill lately and have not been able to work, so there is no money. I am being evicted from my apartment and have nowhere else to go. Please pray that something will come up so I am not liveing on the streets. Praise God and god bless. Wende Hol...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 1:05am
by Mary Jo Renaud
EMERGENCY PRAYER FOR CECELIA OEN PLEASE REPLY TO HER AND HERE ALSO GBU
I ask for prayers for my mother Cecilia Oen who has a recurrence of her liver cancer. This time, the doctors are not able to do any thing for her and the oral medication is given to delay the spreading. However with liver, it deteriorates pretty quick despite medicat...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 12:59am
by Mary Jo Renaud
r
ruth
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR VICKI WOODS
just wanted to let you know that I went back to the doctor today. I am still feeling rotten! When I got to the doc's office, I started in on my coughing spell. I went to set down in the waiting room and there was two women that got up and sat some where else....
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 12:49am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALENA S MOM AND HER FAMILY GBU ALL GRANNYFAITH
Sorry I have bene so busy no time to write Can you pls pray for my mom--she is going for MRI for her hip tommow and has to stay inside tube for 45 minutes--she is scared and clastaphobic.. Also pray for my daddy his safety as he works outside and his swollen ankles...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2004 6:03pm
by grannyfaith4Jesu...
PLEASE PRAY FOR JOYCE & HUBBY REPLY ALSO
PLEASE KEEP US IN PRAYER AS WE TRAVEL FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS...WE WANT TO MOVE OUT OF CALIF AND LOOK FOR JOBS BUT I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO WORK..GOD WILL HAVE TO OPEN THE DOORS FOR MY HUSBAND..WE NEED THE INSURANCE FOR MEDICAL..GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU.. MAIL WILL...
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 1:24pm
by ruth
urgent please pray & Reply too
Please pray for my friend, Ruth, who is to undergo heart surgery this week for some bad valves. I was going to ask you to pray for Elsie Mae becasue she was having some serious dental work done tomorrow. However, instead, Jim has taken a turn for the worse, an...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 4:42pm
by Faith Dube
PLEASE PRAY FOR ROWENA AND ALL THOSE LISTED HERE GBU
Up-date on Rowena and family Hello everyone: This is Rowena's friend whom has been clearing Rowenas Email amen. I am writing to you to let you know that Robert, Rowena's husband has left to glory @ 3:30 in the morning. Please pray for Rowena Welch h...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 2:19pm
by Faith Dube
URGENT PLEASE PRAY 4 GWEN & HER UNBORN BABY PLEASE REPLY 2 HER GBU
Wed, Jul 14 2004 - 8:31 gwen dokpe@yahoo.co.uk Lagos, Lagos Nigeria Guidance Forgiveness Comments: I recently indulged in unprotected sex and have gotten pregnant. I am 33years old and do not want an abortion not only because of my age but because i don't...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 9:50am
by Faith Dube
PLEASE PRAY FOR BETTY TO BE DELIVERED FROM TROUBLES & HEALING
Tue, Jul 13 2004 - 12:22 Betty Thompson Betty_Thompson@bellsouth.net Macon, Georgia USA To be delivered from troubles Comments: Prayer for divine deliverance protection from some prolonged Satanic antagonistic sieges and assaults from foes, enemies, hat...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 1:58pm
by Faith Dube
f
Faith
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR CHRISTINE & her marraiage
christine_d97217@yahoo.com portland, or usa Healing change in marrige Comments: I have been married for 1 yrs and it doesnt seem like a marrige my husban has always treated me badly, he doesnt respect me ,his mom or his brothers and sisters. I would like a s...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 1:50pm
by Faith
f
Faith
URGENT PRAYER PLEASE PRAY REPLY & HELP HER IF U CAN OK
Mon, Jul 12 2004 - 18:40 Lisa lisa1118@adelphia.net Norwich, NY United States To be delivered from troubles Comments: I've been going through a real rough time the last couple of years,I had a infant son that passed away about 3 years ago,and it's been...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 12:58pm
by Faith
f
Faith
EMERGENCY PRAYER FOR JOSHY HE HAS BRAIN AND SPINAL CANCER HE IS 19YRS OLD
Granny please pray for joshy he not doing good he hasnt woken up for 39 hours so far. I here with him for a few days. THanks this just scary for me. Doug Remember Our Grannyfaiths World Wide Ministries Chat Room is Open most the day, so hurry over and meet al...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 11:40am
by Faith
m
moms3
prayer request
Please pray for my daughter Toni, ned prayer warriors for pulling down the strongholds over her life. Bring her back to Christ and pray a hedge of protection over her daughter Jamie. God Bless you all
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 10:27pm
by moms3
PLEASE PRAY & PRAISE THE lORD WITH ME OK GBU GRANNYFAITH
S.MERLYN MARY DJSDJS@SACHARNET.IN RAIPUR, CHATTISGARH INDIA Unspoken Prayer Comments: PRAISE THE LORD. OUR DAUGHTER MERLYN MARY WILL BE CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY ON 13TH JULY 2004. SHE IS PRESENTLY STUDYING BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICAION ( BCA, A 3 YEARS...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 12:16pm
by Faith Dube
urgent prayer needed for her
As most of you know my niece Maddie was diagnosed with cancer just six months after her Mother, my sister, Lorraine passed away from it, over a year ago. Maddie has been waging a battle nine months with chemo and radiation. After her radiation they found that some of...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 1:33pm
by Faith Dube
urgent prayer requests please everyone pray and reply GBU
psalm121@mylifeline.net - Cherry Please pray again for my Mom. She has just been sent to ICU because she is becoming unresponsive and her blood pressure is going up again. They are concerned that there is more going on than the viral meningitis. They are runni...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 1:20am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE AND REPLY TOO
VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST This is a very special prayer request. My sister, Anita, has had several surgeries on her leg and part of it was removed. It seemed to be doing o.k., and she was hopeful that the wound would close over, and then later, she could be f...
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 1:03am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PRAYER NEEDED AND AN UPDATE FROM PASTOR
Dear Beloved, Calvary greetings to you in Jesus' name! My visa interview yesterday was not successful. I was refused the US entry visa again for the third consecutive time in less than two years. In spite of this, I still thank God for He is still worthy o...
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 12:57am
by Mary Jo Renaud
EMERGENCY PRAYER NEEDED FOR MAY AND FAMILY
Hi Faith, This is me Mary from Oregon and we are in need of prayer. My husband was killed today and we are all having pretty tough time right now. I have a daughter that is due with our grand child the end of the month.I also have two sons that are 20 and 24. I wou...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 12:48am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY
Prayer Type: Wed, Jul 7 2004 - 19:07 mrs.jaya jiju jayajiju@hotmail.com , huston usa Guidance Comments: I have exam on 14th july.twice I failled,god did many things in my life.please pray for me for my sucsses and to get strenght in god.thanks to all p...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:20pm
by Faith Dube
PLEASE PRAY 4 TESS'S FAMILY
ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST. FOR TESS FRIEND WHO HUSBAND JUST DIED. ALSO FOR HER SMALL CHILDREN THEIR FINANCIES. GRACIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER' WE STORM HEAVEN GATES AND COME TO YOU TODAY .FOR YOU TO HELP THIS PRECIOUS LADY . LORD SHE NEEDS YOU...
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 11:32am
by Faith Dube
PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY 4 SCOTT AND ALL THE FAMILY
Scott has decided to try and close his heart on Diane, and replace all the loneliness with Jesus, he has been seeking God, before , and now even more, He is a believer. He is going to Chicago, today, for a family reunion, with Alexis. Pray for safety, peace, j...
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 10:40am
by Faith Dube
PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY AND REPLY
JULY PRAYER REQUESTS FOR JAPAN ==================================== We grieve with God over the arrest of a Christian man for using illegal drugs. We rejoice with God that even in these difficult circumstances He has drawn yet another young lady to Him throug...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 10:39am
by Faith Dube
PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR ALL THESE AND REPLY
PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE AND REPLY ALSO GBU ALL GRANNYFAITH Jul 08, 2004 I sincerely apologize for the amount of prayer requests that are going out today. I can only ask your forgiveness. I have not been well and am behind on getting the prayer requests out in a time...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 10:28am
by Faith Dube
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THESE
Prayer List for all My Step Son, My Friend..Larry Anderson, has tried to kill himself again.. for the 5th. time. The Hospital will not keep him, or mental health.. because the Insurance com. has labeled him a repeater.. so, they are planning his funeral... and Ye...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 1:39am
by Mary Jo Renaud
please pray
Please pray for me to know clearly what God's will is for me concerning surgery for my neck. They want to go in through the front of my neck to my spine where I have four herniations and one putting pressure on my spinal cord and they want to take that one out and ma...
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:56am
by Mary Jo Renaud
please pray everyone ok
Prayer Requests: We prayed for James, the Filipino man who was working as a civilian in Iraq, remember? He was in Iraq to make money for his family -- put himself in harms way. But when a mortar attack killed several of his co-workers, the whole group of Filipin...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:50am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY 4 HIM AND HIS FAMILY
HI , MY NAME IS BARRY CROOK, I KNOW THAT I SERVE A MIGHT GOD THAT NEVER LEAVES US OR FORSAKES US. I LOVE GOD SO MUCH. I LOST MY JOB EARNING $18 AN HOUR, NOW I'M DRAWING $300 A WEEK UNEMPLOYMENT. ITS TOUGH BUT WE ARE ARE MAKING IT. MY UNEMPLOYMENT RUNS OUT IN AB...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:35am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY
Hi Granny!!! I just wanted to update you on the latest. You are welcome to share as a prayer request and cut and paste or re word as needed. Re: My friend Scott, well, Diane, his wife, is having the other guy come & visit, & supposedly stay in the apartment Sco...
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:26am
by Mary Jo Renaud
PLEASE PRAY FOR HER CATARAC SURGERY
One of us, Susie (not me), is having cataract surgery tomorrow morning, 8 a.m. (oops, don't know which time zone!). She had cataract surgery several weeks ago on one eye, and now she's having surgery on the second eye. Please keep her and her surgeon in your prayer...
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:15am
by Mary Jo Renaud
EMERGENCY PRAYER 4 RUBYS SON HE WAS IN AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT
Faith would you please remember my 19 year old son who was in a terrible automobile accident last night and is in pretty bad shape. Was wet and he lost control of it on wet pavement and slid sideways and he went headon into a tree. Thank you so much Ruby
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 4:21pm
by grannyfaith4Jesu...
†SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL 4 YOU ALL
A Friend Is One of the Best Things in Life Though we don't see each other very much nor do we write to each other very much nor do we phone each other very much I always know that, at any time I could call, write or see you and everything would be exactly th...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 9:58am
by Faith Dube
EMERGENCY PRAYER NEEDED FOR ANGEL
Prayer Type: Mon, Jul 5 2004 - 21:29 angel juergens sunshineangel1951@chater.net selmer, tn usa Healing Comments: i am dyeing of cancer dr give me 6 month maybe less please say a pray for me i am fighting too live ty all so much angel
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2004 6:36pm
by FAITH DUBE
HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING HURRY OVER AND SAY HI IN OUR CHAT ROOM OK
Click here: GrannyFaithsWorldWideMinistries http://groups.msn.com/GrannyFaithsWorldWideMinistries/chat Verse 4 Today Isaiah 43:2 Hello Dear One: Our Chat Room Is Open All Day Please Save this link so u can come over often and say hi to us, even if you only have 5...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2004 12:40pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
m
Mary
Please Pray for Our Family
Hello, many blessings to everyone! I need prayer for a brutally evil situation that is going on in our home. It has been happening for several years now, and it is a bad, bad thing. I can't seem to get this to stop, so please pray and ask the Lord to guide and pro...
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 11:37pm
by Mary Jo Renaud
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet