Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
WRITTEN FOR YOUR SAKE
WRITTEN FOR OUR SAKE "Oh, that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a record, incised on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Job longed to write down his experiences and meditations so others might kno...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2004 5:44pm
by grannyfaith4jesu
A LETTER FOM JESUS
~A Letter From Jesus~ I come to you, the Loves of My Life…with so much on my heart. I want you more than anything to be all that I have planned for you to be. That is the reason that I died for all of you. As I search your hearts, I see your desires....
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2004 5:42pm
by grannyfaith4jesu
WILL U PLEASE LAY HANDS ON THESE & PRAY 4 THEM AND REPLY HERE
Will You Please Pray for these poor souls? q Steve Mitchell Pray for my children. They are hurting very much because I am away. Pray for my parents as well. q Nellie Delgado My brother Julian has cancer in his throat, mouth, and neck. Please pray for hi...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2004 5:41pm
by grannyfaith4jesu
please pray and email her thank u all
Thank You, Father, for providing everything I need to cause me to ride on the high places of the earth. The Son of Righteousness arose with healing in His wings and He took every disease and sickness as my substitute on Calvary so that I can walk in wholeness. I pros...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2004 5:36pm
by grannyfaith4jesu
PLEASE LETS ALL JOIN HANDS AND PRAY TOGETHER
Dear Father, who dwells in indescribable light, I want to love the Light. Your verdict is: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. They hate the light because they are afraid they will be Father,...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 2:29pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
SOMETHING 4 YOU
-//----------------------------------------------------------------- / MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST -- http://www.heartlight.org/ --/------------------------------------------------------------------...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 2:27pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
HELLO PRECIOUS ONES HOW ARE U ALL DOING? PLEASE REPLY OK
-//----------------------------------------------------------------- / WHAT JESUS DID! -- http://www.heartlight.org/ --/------------------------------------------------------------------ Thursday...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 2:26pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
s
Sheila
Child Abuse-help
My daughter is 9. her dad has sexually abused her since I brought her home from the hospital. I found out about it two years ago. He is a bigshot and they won't prosecute him. He had me blackballed so I couldn't get a job, Ilost my house, my car, and everything I...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 2:01pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
A Celestial Revelation
A Celestial Revelation Reviews Dear forum members, I have provided information you may be interested in the release of the following book, which can be bought on Amazon. Co.uk, Waterstones Online, Tesco.com, the Bookplace.co.uk and Bol.com. The book is here...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 1:59pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
g
Gina
job change
Pray for my daughter a single mother of 2 that she gets another job. She works in a slaughter house on the rough cut line and the work is ruining her health. Her exhusband wants to start over again, he was very controling when they were married but I believe he has...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 1:58pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
Mental Health Healing For Friend
My friend Jon will be released from St. Mary's psychiatric unit this week. During his 30-day stay, his ex girlfriend terminated her pregnancy against his will (It is not known if he was the father or not). Because his anger toward her and his parents, who supported...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 1:56pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
Financial Help
Please for our family. We are having financial problems and my husband is very sick. He is in pain from a back problem. We just have had a death in the family.
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 1:53pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
I humbly come to you to ask for prayer
I humbly come to you to ask for prayer for the reconciliation and restoration of my marriage to Brett. Last year my body was broken and I was so vulnerable and the devil took total advantage of that and invaded my life. He took something very precious from me, my lov...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2004 9:55pm
by Jennifer Fischer
URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE GBU
Prayer Warriors and friends, My friend, Peggy Allen, needs your prayers at this time. She has cancer and has gone through so much for years, due to this cancer . She has been operated on nineteen times. She is taking chemotherapy , and she is weak. Please pray f...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 10:54am
by grannyfaith4jesu...
Hi
I was just signing your guestbook. Granny Faith invited me. Keep doing what ya doing. Great site. Stephanie
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 10:01am
by grannyfaith4jesu...
j
Jane
please pray
Please pray for my mothers friend who is in hospital fighting for her life the doctors have given her 3 days then they will turn off the life support please pray for her her name is Christine Booth I pray that God may heal her and help her family at this hard time as...
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 9:55am
by grannyfaith4jesu...
Pray for our country
I ask for Prayer for our Nation, the Republican Convention, and for our President. May God be glorified during this time and may he be exalted among the nations.
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 5:16pm
by Evelyn Levine
URGENT PRAYERS FOR MEGHAN AND JESSICA 4 SALVATION & HEALING
PRAY for Jessica, and her friend Meghan. Jessica asked for prayers for Meghan who has breast cancer. Meghan is to have surgery next week to have her breast removed and will undergo chemo and radiation afterwards. Meghan is only 26 and she has a 2 year old. Pray for...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 11:38pm
by Kathy
r
robert
greetings
greetings forum
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 11:48am
by grannyfaith4jesu...
Prayer request
Please pray for Mrs. Gladys of Encouragment and Faith. Her health is not good and she asked me to send out a prayer request for her to ya'll. Also please pray for her sister. This is her request: she has a rare disease-- her red and white blood cells is eating u...
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 3:03pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
My uncle
I asked for prayer for my uncle who is having a pacemaker inserted in his heart in the morning. His heart seems to be wearing out. Evelyn
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 3:01pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
prayer
Father, I ask that You touch the life of each person who has requested prayer to this dear lady. What a ministry warrior Father that is working for You. You always have a remnant. Thank You for being a Father that cares about everything that concerns us. Thank Yo...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 5:47pm
by Evelyn Levine
Prayer Requests
United Prayer Partners Prayer Digest for: Thursday, August 5, 2004 at 21:30:34 Please agree with us in prayer for the following needs: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Praise Reports ===================== Hersch...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2004 2:13pm
by grannyfaith4jesu...
In need of your prayers
Hi, I am in urgent need of your prayers, not for myself but for my husband Malcolm who suffers from schizophrenia and has his mind in torment most of the time. Also for my eldest son Kenny who is 41 and has just had a colostomy and is now undergoing chemotherapy and...
Views: 172   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 5, 2004 1:37pm
by Neoma (Blue Swan...
URGENT PLEASE PRAY 4 ONE OF OUR MINISTRY MEMBERS
I am so scared and I still have faith the size of a mustard seed. I know GOD looks beyond our faults and sees my needs. I hope and pray He forgives me for all my sins and bless me with the mone needed to keep my apartment. He has already blessed me with the money to...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2004 9:13pm
by Pastor Stephen
need of Prayer
I have shingles having been in contact with active chicken pox and lacking sleep and having family concerns which affect the immune system. It is on my left side...going around the back and front and is also on my left shoulder. It is spreading to my right left....
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2004 9:11pm
by Pastor Stephen
HELLO PRECIOUS ONES HERE IS A VISIT FROM DONNA & MY REPLY TO HER & U ALL
Good Morning!!! It is a DAISY of a day here. Sunshine to greet me again when Hubert hollered that it was time to drive him to work 6:45 am. Always so much easier to rise and shine when i see the sun in my window. It is like a magnet ) I just came from outside becoz...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2004 11:04am
by grannyfaith4jesu...
PLEASE PRAY AND REPLY HERE OK GBU ALL
Mon, Jul 19 2004 - 12:57 UCANBEASURVIVOR ucanbeasurvivor@yahoo.com , To be delivered from troubles Comments: Looks like now next time Ill see my son will be the spring of 2005 at his senior graduation . Means will make it a year plus since I saw him .
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:27pm
by Cindy Garcia
Please Pray & Reply
Alberta's friend, Karen, just lost her job as a pharmacy tech, and Alberta would like us to keep Karen in our prayers. Fran's niece, Maddie, has been transferred to a rehab center to further recover from her stroke. Then they will be able to start the experim...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:25pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY 4 HER
peter singh vjwelvi@sancharnet.in vijayawada, AP INDIA Healing Comments: My wifes sister Mirjam is fuffering with cancerShe is from Finland ,Kuhmo and Pastor Peter Singh India
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:16pm
by Cindy Garcia
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR KRISTEN
Prayer request for my granddaughter. Kristen Renae Boone.. Kristen has been having headaches for the past month. Her mother decided to take her to a different eye doctor..she wears glasses.. They became very concerned as her eye sight was 20-70 in one eye and...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:11pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY 4 HUGUETTE
Prayer Type: Wed, Jul 21 2004 - 16:22 Huguette kahus@tstt.net.tt , Trinidad Healing Comments: Please,pray for the healing of my stomach ailment and my insomnia.
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:08pm
by Cindy Garcia
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR OVARIAN CANCER
Dear Bros and Sis in Christ, I request your prayers for Mrs Philomina Antony who is suffering from Ovarian Cancer. Please pray that if it is in Gods will, she be completely healed. It is really sad as she is the all hope for her only son. Please pray that...
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:06pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS 7 YEAR OLD BOY THANK U REPLY HERE
Prayer request from our Sister Rose for seven year old boy, PleasePray! Hello Everyone, Please pray for the 6 year old grandson of a friend of mine. He is on 7 strong medications. He has been in the hospital a couple of times because of hearing voices and...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 7:01pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY FOR CATHY'S TOTAL HEALING
Fri, Jul 23 2004 - 5:27 Cathy ftloj@Yahoo.com , Healing Comments: Please prey for me to continute to getting better. I also need prayer to help me to quit smoking. I am having lots of trouble quiting and know the power of prayer will help me get thro th...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:57pm
by Cindy Garcia
PRAY FOR JOYCE & HER GOD ANOINTED DREAM RANCH 4 THE LORD
Beloved in Christ: I have decided at age 52, to step out in faith, and pursue the Vision God gave me for a Ranch, somewhere in the Midwest, maybe Iowa? I am open to gods leading and direction and provision.. I am enclosing here the vision, for your viewing and pr...
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:53pm
by Cindy Garcia
please can u pray 4 them
Will You Pray? q Michael RaquelPray for all my family and friends. I wish for Jesus to forgive all of them and also me. q John BaxterPlease pray for my son Randy who is 18 and is denying that there is a God. He believed as a little boy, but he now portrays...
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:49pm
by Cindy Garcia
URGENT PLEASE PRAY
Last week, just a few blocks from My Daughters.. a 13 year old girl was stabbed multiple times in her throat..and killed.. I talked to my Best Friend of over 40 years and she said, this Girl is her friends Grand Daughter.. They have 2 suspects.. but have made no ar...
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:41pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY EVERYONE & REPLY HERE
FROM MOUNTAIN MOVERS I have a friend that is one of my dear friends that needs prayer bad. It is a serious thing when you lose your joy and don't want to talk to anyone. Well she has and it is so sad she used to be so happy go lucky all the time. She had her problem...
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:34pm
by Cindy Garcia
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED PLEASE REPLY
Hi, it's me again and I have a prayer request that I would like you to put out to all the appropriate groups, prayer chains etc PLEASE....... My sister-in-law's dad was diagnosed with Leukemia today. He is a christian and he does have a great attitude about this h...
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 6:07pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY 4 ALENA'S MOM
Fri, Jul 23 2004 - 13:08 Alena slinkykat9@aol.com , Healing Comments: my mom NANCY is having trouble with her pituatary gland --she continues to grow--hands, feet, weight--pls pray that the Doctor will help her control this .. thank you God Blless...
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 5:53pm
by Cindy Garcia
PLEASE PRAY FOR PAT
Friends, I received this from Pat -- Please put my friend Julie on the prayers list. She has serious problems with her hands. She can no longer hold a job so she has no income. Her partner is trying to handle all the expenses and they are in danger of losing t...
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 10:36pm
by Kathy
PLEASE PRAY 4 BESY AND REPLY
Sat, Jul 24 2004 - 1:39 besy d'costa dcostabetsy@hotmail.com sharjah, united arab emirates United arab emirates To be delivered from troubles finances Comments: i am fianancially burdened, bank loan, and debts. i don't know where to run and where to hide...
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 10:21pm
by Kathy
PLEASE PRAY
Sat, Jul 24 2004 - 8:06 Phebs Boaz LiladyPhebs@aol.com Whitesboro, Texas USA To be delivered from troubles Addiction Comments: This is a very confusing situation,Ilive with someone hooked on hard drugs,he tells me all the time that he is off the drug,but...
Views: 196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 10:09pm
by Kathy
PLEASE PRAY FOR BARBARA ROBBINS
Barbara Robbins campino40@hotmail.com scarborough, Ontario Canada Healing Comments: Please Pray for clair, who is suffering witha broken ankle, Mom is 75 with diabetes. needs god touch. daughter Barbara.Thank you.
Views: 208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:20pm
by Mary Jo Renaud
URGENT PLEASE PRAY 4 HER & EMAIL HER AND REPLY HERE ALSO
Laboke@utlonline.co.ug my name is sarah from uganda i have been praying for a long time ti get a visa to visit England and have been denied twice please pray wit me so i can be able to get one this time when i apply on thurs.........
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:12pm
by Mary Jo Renaud
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE REPLY HERE & EMAIL THEM
PRAYER REQUEST FOR YOU (PLEASE PASS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS) Reply to Rebecca Juntunen I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN LIKE A SECOND MOM TO ME FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WE USED TO ATTEND CHURCH TOGETHER. I CALLED HER THIS AFTERNOON, AS OUR BIRTHDAYS ARE BOTH THIS WEE...
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:04pm
by Mary Jo Renaud
URGENT PLEASE PRAY FOR HER & EMAIL HER & REPLY HERE GBU ALL GRANNYFAITH
Mon, Jul 19 2004 - 9:18 Millie neilmltrn@wmconnect.com Hamilton, ohio U S A Healing Comments: MY Nephew Girl friend ,she got to go to the Doctor today for a check up on her bladder, they are looking at a big C they think .But the Lord got something else...
Views: 190   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 12:38pm
by katy
PLEASE PRAY FOR MICHELLES AUNT
michelle no_other_name_but_him@yahoo.com , ca usa Praise Report Comments: my aunt went in to the hospital in a coma and her heart stopped i sat down and prayed and put it in gods hands and she came out of her coma. if you can please pray for her to continue t...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 2:44am
by Kathy
A PRAYER TO KEEP YOU PROTECTED FROM ALL THE ATTACKS OF SATAN
In the name of Jesus, I arm myself with the full armor of God; armor, which God has supplied for me…the helmet of salvation…loins girded with truth…feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace…the shield of faith…and the Sword o...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2004 1:40am
by Kathy
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet