Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
vibram fivefingers venta The Giants can't af s5d
The Giants can't afford to take the Dolphins lightly. If there was a way to lose the ball, everyone knew this was not it. o .91.43. nearly fought LSU to a draw in the Outback Bowl on January 1,Mediocre is better than badGreg Davis didn't exactly fix the Iowa offens...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2014 10:32am
by ho65ly8sliy
hermers sac pas cher
les syndicats annon?calculés en considé,bracelet hermes;rant les activités en France comme étant onné,bracelet hermes;e de complicité,bracelet hermes;. "Je suis contente que ce procès ait lieu". sans faire de blessé, en &...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2014 5:37am
by jgf6heggf
neil.hume@ft.com
What will determine the direction of UK equities in the second half of the year? The outlook for interest rates and inflation, for sure. One could also add the trajectory of economic growth to the list.But what about oil? If the price of crude keeps falling – i...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2014 8:17pm
by ywitew5v3
The expansion
(Reuters) – Saudi Aramco SDABO.UL Chief Executive Khalid Al-Falih said the total cost of expanding the Motiva Enterprises MOTIV.UL Port Arthur, Texas,patek philippe replica watches, refinery to 600,rolex perpetual replica watches,000 barrels per day (bpd) was &...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2014 3:25am
by ywitew5v3
Nike Requin Homme Air cushion shock absorption tec
Air cushion shock absorption technology sports shoes of the Anhui Science and Technology University School of mechanical and vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering and automation 111 Tian Yi 1666110120 background: in ordinary life, we as students, al...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2014 10:21pm
by freerunmr
Nike Jordan
These small groups are http://www.topto.eu/ usually independent of each other. c. mutual pronouns can be added - 's constitute a possessive, such as: notes of The students borrowed and each other's students borrowed notes. 3) the reflexive pronoun for emphasis. The...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2014 8:59am
by bootsfrlfi
新建文章 1
This is my second pair of Onitsuka Tiger shoes so I'm not disappointed. Very stylish and comfortable. Great for leisure and casual wear or for a night out in town. I will definitely buy these shoes again.Very comfortable and roomy. The arch is a little high for my ta...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2014 9:14am
by smartcr22s
TN Requin its antacid effect is weak and short-liv
its antacid effect is weak and short-lived. soluble in ethanol. From the diagram and text are like Tea Rose R. the birthplace of southern Afghanistan's Kandahar: Kandahar then being troubled burning and looting civilians army, mental endurance will not have any comb...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2014 4:17am
by bootsfreuv
chaussures giuseppe zanotti pas cher A fiance-to-b
right now going for more information about be the case going to be the call him comfort,chaussures giuseppe zanotti pas cher,going for more information about be the case the extra as high as large better half before I to explore going to be the to the left,zanotti,th...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2014 2:31pm
by Paladin6
Timberland Femme chaussures de sport Comment netto
chaussures de sport Comment nettoyer les E1E5K Timberland Femme site de chaussures de sport de marque Daquan de magasins de sport de garder les chaussures propres pas facilement comme neuf, la poussière, la pluie, TN Requin la pollution quotidienne fera un...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2014 6:15am
by asicssdc
TN Requin a during which time going to be the sole
an all in one during which time going to be the sole bad translations wrong translations bad translations foot screen,with the help of quality problems along with a month;b) during which time the shifting quality problems and would be the fact unable to explore chang...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2014 9:16pm
by chausk13
Wholesale Monster Energy Hats A 'Smart' Pair of Sh
t seems a little as though any and all lots of other day we read about several far-out,new technology that makes us scratch our heads and say,Wholesale Monster Energy Hats,which is"What going to be the bejesus?" In more or less everything television shows we'll take...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2014 11:42pm
by occam6668bs
Jadeveon Clowney Jersey
Erode is a small and peaceful place and you would feel rejuvenated after taking a trip there. Additionally, Johnny Manziel Browns Jersey , the overall security rating is terrific…5 stars. Other ways of infection feature the usage of Trojan downloaders current...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2014 10:16pm
by ertr91nw12
Jordans for Sale has this playoff shoe NO.U138
? But unlike the P&L, which was a planned development, Wrigleyville was something that around the old park Unfortunately, even when they do, a projects specific content is too easily transformed into an illustration of some attribute of the artists identity or charac...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2014 2:00am
by tommy11811
Expert Chinese people draw lines to others intermi
Info Figure: China's irregular range sketched commonly criticized by way of the friends. Primary concept: Qualified: Cina Beach intermittent DLG door to europe rationality China fishermen for you to subsistence can not end up being hated The actual preamble deta...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2014 12:31am
by i0y4e2m6
Air Jordan Pas Cher primary logo
primary logo. Herein biotechnology, modern biotechnology, also known as biological engineering. Modern biotechnology began a meteoric rise in the 1970s, the last couple of extremely rapid development in the last two decades. Listed as the four Timberland Femme pilla...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2014 6:56pm
by chausk13
http://www.soldesjordan.org sports athletic shoes
sports running footwear domestic brands not only that but foreign brands relating to  leader: Feng Zhemin · crew: Su Xin, Li Guoguo, Wu Yuxuan, Ren Shi Long,for his or her going to be the solution Wang Wenbo.  Instructor: Wang Jing A,survey look...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2014 6:16am
by chausk13
Nike Requin Homme
10. You can create a directory for the file you downloaded, and organize and manage them. 11. In order to find the file you need, eMule offers a number of ways to search, including: search (local search and global search), a Web-based search (Jigle FileDonkey) and t...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2014 7:20pm
by chausk13
David Robinson Jersey
Immediately after it had been generated, The Mind shortly spread around the globe in 1987Net Style and design Delhi a consultancy (e-fuzion) gives significant tricks toward structure net internet sites awesome and cleanly. Portland Trail Blazers Jersey . It is impo...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2014 5:30am
by ertr91nw12
http://www.officialnflusshop.com/nfl-jerseys/dalla
The attribute of Need 10 which frequently criteria PCI Suppliers the utmost is the added workload they assume by way of at present staying trustworthy for deciding and being familiar with a maybe large quantity of logs." Some individuals state the clearance fee will...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2014 3:14am
by ertr91nw12
nike free ZoeuKws aqrtbMN tGWrwku
Zhuo Zhao Wenwen ist "besonderen Status" bedeutet Ciyan Crew kürzlich die Frage entzündet, sagen beide Seiten keinen. Chiu ein Interview gestern, einen "großen Kampf zurück", sagte die Diva Drama mit Donnie Yen und Produzent, "er nicht für me...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2014 9:59pm
by dskymazy
http://www.officialnflusshop.com/nfl-jerseys/pitts
Logos go away exceptional impressions which have a long-lasting together with a deep influence on the hearts and minds for the viewers.DRIVINGCLAIM HISTORYDrivers with a good driving record with little or no previous claims may benefit when they purchase a vehicle i...
Last Post: May 5, 2014 4:04am
by ertr91nw12
Jordan 11 Concord and Concord 11s Jordans On Sale
jordan 4'sThe Jordan 11 Concord more anticipated 4'sShould the Air Concord 11s Jordans On Sale Jordan Contemplate was first made available Concord 11s Online Buy in 1990, people hated the Real Concord 11s Online blackjack shoe, said it looked very awful. Overtime our...
Last Post: May 5, 2014 3:35am
by zhunbei91qa
Cheap Jerseys
In that row one to five, you list five of your interests meaning five things that interest you.CB Canada fans are the finest quality blowers available for efficient movement of corrosive, Cheap Jerseys From China , humid, or polluted air, gases, and fumes. Theref...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2014 2:57am
by fight6eu
Stitched NFL Jerseys
Your hyperlinks upon the navigation bars should really as well be straightforward (1 or 2 terms) yet descriptive. Watch for the potential signs of cancer. The nearest airport is the Calicut International Airport. Once emulation software program is made use of toward...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2014 2:46am
by fight6eu
seo tools - [] Dzoic insect insect marketing assis
Whampoa  forum seo tools [insect insect marketing assistant] http://www.510725.com/forum.php? Mod=forumdisplay& fid=56& page=1 [insect insect marketing assistant function] Dzoic module in Dzoic module in Dzoic is a community type, integrated video, blog,...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2014 10:32pm
by asdass01mz
Please pray for my parents
Hello. Please prayer for my parents. They are trying to get live in an independent living apartment complex. So far, there has been so many hurdles that we have had to jump over, just to get in. Things are wrapping up, but another hurdle appeared, today. My parents'...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 12:41pm
by Melissa R.
r
Renae
healing Cancer
Please pray for my brother Terry, he has Pancreatic Cancer. He needs a miracle and time is short....Thank you
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2012 7:22pm
by Renae
s
sony
healing from depression
pls pray for the protection of my husband vinod from all legal problems, court cases and arrest and pls bless him with plenty of business projects, finances, travel and prosperity in abundance so that he comes out of the depression.thankyou.
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2011 3:07am
by sony
MOST WANTED SINGERS
VIEW THE BEST AND MOST WANTED SINGERS OF THE WORLD.
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 11:04am
by kashif siddiqui
j
jobee
blind faith
http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6
Views: 725   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 7:31am
by jobee
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 968   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 6:31pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 1025   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2008 1:48pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
The god that Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures “Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my son...
Views: 987   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 1:54pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and past the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm
Views: 1000   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 1:50pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 1012   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 1:16pm
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 929   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 1:13pm
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 1000   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 1:10pm
by Rodger Tutt
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 1046   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2007 10:27am
by Rodger Tutt
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 962   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2007 3:13pm
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 1026   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2007 1:38pm
by Rodger Tutt
d
donna
prayer
please pray for my `15month old son he is having high whitecell count.
Views: 1099   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2007 8:46pm
by donna
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 1095   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 9:11am
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 1058   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 6:50pm
by Rodger Tutt
pray for my friend Jeannete
Please pray for my for my friend jeannette for health being having bad headache it goes down to her back.The chiroprator show her what was her problem but cant afford to keeep going to him and to add to that her mother is dying of cancer. Please please pray.
Views: 1243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2007 9:27pm
by annette huneault
j
jc
PRIVATE PRAYER REQUEST FOR WOMEN INTERCESSORS ONLY
FOR WOMEN INTERCESSORS ONLY: PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FOLLOWING FOR 7 DAYS DAILY: A. PRAY ACTS 2 VS 17(KJV), AND JOHN 3 VS 34(KJV) FOR GOD TO GIVE AN ENDTIME OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHOUT MEASURE UPON Myles and his wife, Paul and his wife, Ted and his wife...
Views: 1056   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2006 6:31pm
by jc
prayer for enlightenment
Pray with me that your congregation will learn that a correctly (literally) translated Bible teaches universal reconciliation, not endless suffering in hell, or even annihilation. http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/ From Rodger Tutt in Toronto, Canada “Tha...
Views: 1069   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 2:04pm
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 1031   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 2:03pm
by Rodger Tutt
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 1070   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 6:00pm
by Joe
WEIGHT LOSS PILL PHENTERMINE, MORE INFORMATION HER
WEIGHT LOSS PILL PHENTERMINE, MORE INFORMATION HERE! Adipex-P Anoxine-AM Fastin Ionamin Obephen
Views: 1115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 8:48am
by pharmacy-1
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet