Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Request to BC Magazines (www.bcmags.com)

Hello, I just wanted to email you to let you know that I think your website is wonderful.

My name is Sharon Greene and I am the founder of an online community called the World Wide Web Circle of Friends. In July, 2004 a gathering of our members from around the world will be taking place in Ontario, Canada. For additional information on this event please take a moment to look at this website: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/wwwcof/reunion.html

Would it be at all possible to have a sampling of the some of the magazines promoted on your website for distribution at this reunion? I love Malcolm, the "tacky" BC Moose and think he would make a great gift to someone attending the reunion also. Is it possible that you could donate one or alternately could I purchase one from you and have it shipped to Ontario.

In return, I will be publishing a corporate sponsorship site and would be proud to advertise BC Magazines and any of your upcoming promotions within this site.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at sharongreene@shaw.ca following which I will be happy to provide an address in Ontario to ship any magazines, etc. that you may be willing to donate.

This is going to be a very exciting event and we hope you will respond favourably to our request for some form of sponsorship which will certainly help promote both your website and the magazines available on it.

Thank you in advance.

Sharon Greene

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island Canada