Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
US/Canada border crossings

Wow, what a great site, can't believe I would not know about it. How great is this that I learned about this site via South America......is this world shrinking or what? Thanks Daphne.

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

Britian in Canada

http://www.britain-in-canada.org/

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

A Journey of Several Thousand Miles

A journey of several thousand miles begins with a step in the right direction, Right?
So I have just taken another step.
I found this, which might be a help to all the visitors going to the Reunion

http://canadainternational.gc.ca/Going_To_Canada-en.asp

It has everything, entry documents and requirements, customs restrictions, border delays etc etc.
Having a British Citizen passport, I donīt need a visitors visa either for US or for Canada, (other Argentine citizens would though)
Nothing that I might be taking with me would be in danger of confiscation,......... coffee is allowed, leather goods are allowed, properly cured, - a limited amount of wine is allowed.( and up to 10.000 C $!!!!!) The only thing I came up against is plant restriction, In my Little Black Book there is a chapter on an almost miracle plant "Aloe Vera." It can be found growing freely around here, in fact I have two in my garden, one of which has a lot of baby plants and I had been hoping to take some of those with me for anyone who wanted one. One thing I havenīt been able to find though, is the address of a British Embassy or Consule, if someone can help with that, please.
Next step?
Daphne

City, Province/State or Country Argentina