Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
boca java

Hello. My name is Sharon Greene and I am the founder of an online community called the World Wide Web Circle of Friends.

In July, 2004 a gathering of our members from around the world will be taking place in Ontario, Canada. For additional information on this event please take a moment to look at this website: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/wwwcof/reunion.html

Recently I have been receiving emails from boca java and must say I am tempted to participate in some of your promotions.

Would boca java like to contribute in some way to our Reunion 2004? Donations, samples, coupons, gift items to be used as prizes -- anything would be most gratefully appreciated.

In return, I will be publishing a corporate sponsorship site and would be proud to advertise boca java and any of your upcoming promotions within this site. Members would of course also be encouraged to purchase boca java products during their stay in our beautiful country this summer (if they are available in Canada) and many will hopefully take part in your online promotions in the future.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at sharongreene@shaw.ca

This is going to be a very exciting event and we hope you will respond favourably to our request for some form of corporate sponsorship from boca java.

Thank you in advance.

Sharon Greene

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

Coca-Cola's Response

YIPPEE, this is the response I got from Coca-Cola. Encouraging don't you think. So now I will write a letter to the folks in Toronto. Wish me luck.....Sharon
--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Ms. Greene. We are delighted that you would think of our Company as a potential sponsor.

Typically, requests for sponsorship like the one you described are reviewed locally by our bottling companies. You may wish to contact Coca-Cola Ltd. in Toronto with your request. If you would like to send a written proposal to them, the address is as follows:

Coca-Cola Ltd.
42 Overlea Boulevard, Ste. 100
Toronto, Ontario M4H 1B8
(800) 218-2653

If necessary, they may refer you to an office closer to your location.

We wish you the best of luck. If you have additional questions or comments, please visit our Web site again.

Michael
The Coca-Cola Company
Industry and Consumer Affairs

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island Canada

Molson

Hello. My name is Sharon Greene and I am the founder of an online community called the World Wide Web Circle of Friends. In July, 2004 a gathering of our members from around the world will be taking place in Ontario, Canada. For additional information on this event please take a moment to look at this website: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/wwwcof/reunion.html

I have been known to enjoy the occasional Molson's beer and would like to know if your company would contribute in some way to this upcoming event. Product donations, samples, gift items from to be used as prizes -- anything would be most gratefully appreciated.

In return, I will be publishing a corporate sponsorship site and would be proud to advertise Molson and any of your upcoming promotions within this site.

Is there a brewery near Tilbury that we could make arrangements to tour?

Look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at sharongreene@shaw.ca

This is going to be a very exciting event and we hope you will respond favourably to our request for some form of corporate sponsorship from Molson.

Thank you in advance.

Sharon Greene

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: Beverage Donations

good luck with all these. I am going to try for coffee from a local supplier. dont think that comes under customs restrictions

Coffee from South America

Wouldn't that be grand to have coffee directly from the world famous coffee plantations of South America. Thanks Daphne. Keep us posted on this.

Sharon

Reply from Molsons

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Molson. If you could please call 1-800-665-7661, our Consumer Relations Representatives will be able to direct you to your appropriate sales representative.

Cheers,
Website Consumer Relations