Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Do I Need to Bring to the Reunion?

Hi! I have been getting a lot of emails asking what to bring to the Reunion.

We are hoping to have the SWAP OF SWAPS on the Sunday, July 18 and we do ask that you bring a small homemade or bought gift to exchange. How special for everyone attending to draw for a "secret" gift!

If anyone would like to add something that they think the members should bring with them please add it to this post.

179 days and counting. Get ready Tilbury......we're commin!!!!!!!

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island Canada

Special Request from Claudia

Claudia has asked that we bring own hot glue gun with us. She says it won't take up much room in our suitcases.

She has a secret "Kit by Claudia" for each of us to make up together during this grand weekends of weekends and she challenges others to bring a small and simple craft kit to create together as a group.

If any of you have two glue guns, please bring them -- I have a feeling we will need them. I guess I should see if a glue stick producer might want to donate!!

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island Canada