Return to Website

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters

A lot of planning will have to take place to ensure a smooth and successful reunion so be prepared to "dig in" and help however you can. No offer of help will be refused. Post your messages, comments, suggestions, etc. on this forum!

World Wide Web Circle of Friends Reunion Planning Headquarters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COF Commorative Pins

Hi everyone,

I just sent an email to the following business about our pins. He is located near me, in Port Colborne. Let's see what kind of response we get.

http://www.johnsmarketing.com/contact.html

Hello.

My name is Pat MacMicken, and I live in Niagara Falls. I am writing on behalf of Sharon Greene the founder of a wonderful online international community known as the World Wide Web Circle of Friends.

In March 2001 Sharon's unique online community, The World Wide Web Circle of Friends, began; initially as an on-line newsletter which went out to 5 subscribers. The present membership approximates 300 with members world wide.

In July, 2004 a gathering of our members from around the world will be taking place in Ontario, Canada. We anticipate between 50 and 100 people to be in attendance. Please take a moment to review this website: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/wwwcof/reunion.

We are interested in purchasing some lapel pins (I believe that is what they are called). The question I have is do you/can you create pins for us using our logo. (I have included it as an attachment) Or, if you don't can you direct me to someone who can do this for us.

As I am from the Niagara area I am trying to arrange for this particular item from a local business. I notice that you have lots of promotional items available, we might be intersted in looking at obtaining more products such as Baseball caps or name badges, providing the price is right.

At this time we would be looking at approximately 150 pieces. Perhaps, your business might be interested in donating something to our reunion to be used as prizes or for a raffle? Sharon will be publishing a corporate sponsorship site and would be pleased to advertise your business.

Could you contact me with any information or questions regarding these queries, either by return email (bigsis63@sympatico.ca) or telephne, 905-354-2112 (mornings are the best time to reach me.

Thanks you in advance for your assistance.

Pat MacMicken

City, Province/State or Country Niagara Falls Canada

Re: COF Commorative Pins

Well I heard back from John's Marketing. here's his response:

Cloiselle Lapel Pins:

Up to 1"
Any standard shape (Round, square, rectangle, oval, triangular)
With your logo with the 5/6 color imprint.
250 is the minimum.
But your cost is only $2.49 each + taxes.
No other charges

John.

He doesn't comment on any of the other questions I asked. However I just calculated the cost plus taxes it comes to $718.75.

???????Comments??????

Re: Re: COF Commorative Pins

Hello Pat and thank you. I am not sure what to suggest. We could ask members to purchase these, in advance, of placing an order at say $10.00 each and that would then hopefully cover the postage back to them.

I think with everyone saving to attend the reunion this could prove to be a little difficult though.

Whatever you would like to try I will help you out with, just let me know.

Sharon

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: COF Commorative Pins

Personally, I think that is a little pricey. I've sent an email regarding Belinda's husband Pete getting the pins for us. will provide more details as I get them.

Commorative Pins

Thanks Pat. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for us.

City, Province/State or Country Vancouver Island Canada