Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
searching for Eva M Gohring (Cheevers)?

I am a former soldier stationed 20 years ago at the old Ak Kaserne in Neckarsulm. During my stay in W.Germany I met Eva and her family and the memories of her and my time there are with me everyday. I amcurious if anyone is familiar with her or her family- which resided in Binswangen at the time. Please email me at: mmbystrzycki@yahoo.com or call me directly at (US prefix) 802.345.5583 anytime. Thanks so much!

Re: searching for Eva M Gohring (Cheevers)?

Michael,

I am going to email you her email address.

Good luck,

Mary-Ann

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am a former soldier stationed 20 years ago at the old Ak Kaserne in Neckarsulm. During my stay in W.Germany I met Eva and her family and the memories of her and my time there are with me everyday. I amcurious if anyone is familiar with her or her family- which resided in Binswangen at the time. Please email me at: mmbystrzycki@yahoo.com or call me directly at (US prefix) 802.345.5583 anytime. Thanks so much!

Re: Re: searching for Eva M Gohring (Cheevers)?

Hi Mary Ann,
Several years ago you did a very kind thing for me by locating the email address for Eva. I've since changed email addresses and lost my entire address book associated with it. Do you happen to still have it? The last I knew she was residing still in Binswagen. Thank you for any help you can offer!

Happy Holidays,
Michael M. Bystrzycki
michael_m@bystrzycki.com